This page advises you of our Policies concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Support and also your options you have associated with that data.
We use your own data to provide and Improve the Service. Using this Service, you agree with the collection and use of all data in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different Different types of advice for a variety of purposes to supply and enhance our Support to you.
Kinds of Data Collected
While using our Service we can Ask you to supply us with certain personally identifiable information which could be applied to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information will include, but isn't limited to:
- Current Email Address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect info The way the support is obtained and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data can consist of details such as your computer's ip (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, enough time spent on the pages, unique device identifiers along with different diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small Number of data that might include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser via the website and stored on your apparatus. Tracking technologies also used are beaconstags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our services.
You can teach your browser Refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you might not have the ability to make use of some elements of the Service.
Cases of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We utilize Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies. We utilize Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and respective preferences.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for safety functions.
Utilization of Information
MOBOT utilizes the collected data for Several purposes:
- to supply and take care of Service
- To inform you regarding changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Support when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and service
- To give valuable or analysis information so we can improve the assistance
- To monitor the usage of the provider
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your advice including Personal Data, could be moved to -- and maintained on -- computers located out of one's country, state, country or other political authority where the data protection laws may differ than individuals in the own jurisdiction.
If you are located out Singapore and decide to provide information to people, take be aware we transfer the data, for example Personal Data, to Singapore and process it there.
Disclosure of Information
MOBOT may disclose your Personal Data from the good faith belief that such action Is Essential to:
- To comply with a legal responsibility
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MOBOT
- To prevent or explore possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Provider or the public
- to Safeguard against legal liability
Security Of Data
The safety of your data is Very important to us, but remember that no means of transmitting across the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we attempt to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we can't guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party Individuals and companies to ease our Service ("Service Providers"), to supply that the Service on our behalf, to carry out Service-related services or assist us in assessing how our Service is employed.
These third parties have access To a Personal Data and then execute those tasks in our behalf and are bound not to disclose or utilize it for any purpose.
Links To Other Websites
We've Got no control over and over Assume no responsibility for your content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.